Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take for my order to be dispatched?
Our orders are processed daily except Saturdays and Sundays. We normally dispatch within 24 hours of receiving your order, provided the product is in stock. If we need to order a product, then your order will be dispatched within 48 to 72 hours depending on the availability of the product. We will always communicate with you any anticipated delays and we’ll always do our best to keep you informed during every step of the ordering process.
- Once dispatched how long would I need to wait before receiving my order and do I need to sign for my order upon receipt?
For national orders: Pharmacy 4 Less use Australia post’s very reliable E-parcel service. Delivery times will depend completely on Australia Post. If you live in the Sydney metro area, then you will most likely receive your order the next day after dispatch. Interstate deliveries will take about 3 days with Country and remote areas taking up to 7 days. For an exact indication of Australia post’s delivery times, please visit www.auspost.com.au
In general, if you do not receive your order within 7 days of our dispatch notification, please check with your local post office as in the majority of cases you will find your order awaiting collection. If your order is not at your local post office, please contact us on 02 92018140 or email us on email@example.com and we will track your parcel.
For international orders: We use Australia post’s AIRMAIL SERVICE with extra insurance available to select at the checkout. International orders can take between 7 to 21 working days for delivery depending on where you are located in the world. We can not be held responsible for any hold up of your order by Customs or your local postal services. It is your responsibility to make sure that the items ordered will be allowed through customs.
- Do I need to Sign for my order?
All orders need a signature upon receipt. Please ensure that your shipping address is a place where someone will be present when the parcel arrives. A work address is ideal and rest assured that ALL our parcels are discreetly packaged to protect you privacy. In the event where no one is present at the shipping address for the delivery, the parcel will be carted to your local post office for collection. We do provide the option of a delivery without signature however if your parcel is marked as “Delivered” we will not be able to investigate any further if you submit a non-delivery claim.
- Do I need to create a profile before I can place an order?
- Why should I subscribe to your newsletter?
Our Newsletter is packed with great offers and special discounts and new product releases. We will NEVER spam our customers or send unsolicited emails. By not subscribing you may be missing out on some great deals. You are also free to UNSUBSCRIBE at any time by following the unsubscribe link on the newsletter.
- What can I do if I order the wrong product?
You can call us immediately on 02 92018140 and we will amend your order if the order has not been dispatched. In the event that your order has been dispatched, we are happy for you to return the product within 7 days of receiving it. All products must be received unopened and in their original undamaged packs. We will refund you the price of the product. We cannot refund postage in this instance.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if products are found to be damaged or tempered with.
- What do I do if I receive the wrong product?
In the rare event that we send out the wrong product, please contact us immediately on 02 92018120 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org . You will be instructed to post the item back. The correct product will be mailed out to you at no extra postage cost.
- Can I order prescriptions from You?
Pharmacy4Less can supply prescription medications. Simply follow these steps:
- Place your order online or on the phone. The site will remind you that the item ordered requires a prescription to be posted.
- Post a VALID prescription written by an Australian registered medical practitioner to: PO BOX 544, CHATSWOOD NSW 2057
- Include your Medicare details, concession/pension card details (if applicable) and a phone number for our pharmacist to contact you on if necessary.
- You have the option of keeping your prescriptions on file with us to make re-ordering of prescriptions quicker.